PROGRAM FOCUSES ON
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the worst health and economic crises in modern history and it continues to require the best of humanity to overcome. Your donation to this fund will help stop COVID-19’s spread and protect us all.
Now, more than ever, health workers need our support. As COVID-19 continues to spread, they’re on the front lines at this very moment—in hospitals, clinics, and triage centers around the world—putting themselves at risk to stop this pandemic. We know that health workers need training, equipment, and support now, not later. That’s why we created the COVID-19 Frontline Health Worker support to provide health workers what they urgently need to fight this global pandemic and to continue providing essential services for families and communities.
SUPPORTING THE ONES AFFECTED DUE TO COVID-19
We believe that organizations that are deeply rooted in local communities are best positioned to lead long-term plans to stop COVID-19. Your support will help build stronger response capacities in communities around the world so that we are all better equipped to face future outbreaks. HWCT will send you regular email updates about how your donation has been put to use.
HELPING THE FRONTLINE WORKERS
Helping the ones in need!
YOU CAN JOIN HWCT TOO IN THIS MOVEMENT AND SHOW GRATITUDE TO THESE HEROES.
HOW HWCT IS HELPING THE NEEDY DURING COVID-19
- Supported by Team Nestle, Human Welfare Charitable Trust has managed to distribute 1200 individual Maggi meal packs at Malad West amongst the needy communities and low income groups, who are facing severe food shortage due to fresh restrictions of lockdown!
- 4500 individual Packs distributed at MyBmc Malad to boost the energy levels of our Doctors and Medical Departments working as corona warriors!
- 1200 Packs distributed in 10 Rural villages of Maharashtra as the part of community relief.
- HWCT is innovating quickly to make sure health workers needs are met, but we need your help. Your support will help us continue to ensure frontline health workers have what they need to keep fighting. They are putting their lives on the line every day to protect us. This crisis threatens everyone’s way of life, but it is especially difficult for some of us, including people with pre-existing medical conditions, older adults, individuals experiencing homelessness, refugees and migrants, wage workers, communities of color, and those with inflexible jobs.
- Your support to HWCT will help stop the virus’s spread around and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable. As the situation evolves, the fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions. We are working with our partners on the ground to support the BMC offices in Mumbai region where the help is most needed.