THROUGH DIGITALISATION CHANGING FACE OF
We have partnered with 22 rural schools to upgrade their existing Digital Centre Infrastructures and develop Digital Classrooms focused on strategic principles of Digital Learning Models and the Lean Learning Methods. This online teaching NGO program in India is dedicated to implement E-Learning Education from basic level to advanced levels. It helps adolescents in remote tribal and rural areas to acquire better digital knowledge and learn the necessary technological skills to enhance their employment prospects through virtual classrooms.
Enhancing Digital Infrastructure, Education and Training in Rural Schools
HWCT India-leading digital education NGO through its PROJECT MAGIC BOX plays a crucial role in enhancing digital education by bringing together the right partners for investing in strategic and implementable, innovative Digital Education Centres in rural areas. This Online Teaching NGO conceptualises inclusive and integral digital education programs through its computer-led learning practices. These digital classrooms then facilitate the following programs to rural students: Digital Education and Computer Skills.
We saved his future and shaped it too!
On 29 January Rajesh’s father Utpal Dutta lost his job due to recession. With no job in hand and an old, overaged mother suffering from colitis, their financial condition kept worsening day by day. On top of it he had the daunting task of paying Rs.30,000/- as school fees by 7 February 2020.
AND THIS IS WHERE HWCT INDIA LENT HIM A HELPING HAND BY COLLECTING RS.30,750/- BY ORGANISING A 40 DAY CAMPAIGN OF CROWD FUNDING AND ENABLING HIM PAY OFF HIS FEES IN TIME.
WHAT WE DO IN MAGIC BOX
- Upgrading Existing Digital Models using tools and frameworks.
- Co-develop training , on-site coaching materials and method creating an affordable, modular, portable and versatile technical solutions to facilitate training and teaching at all locations with or without available infrastructure.
- Evaluate schools and nearby communities to maximise efforts to club them together.
- Develop online tools to equip children to enrol for webinars, attend virtual classrooms and learn basic courses by themselves without any teachers or work remotely on their team projects with online coaching.
- Train their faculties to ensure that learning methods are adapted to suit their students learning abilities.
- Launch Digital Vans to visit schools and run short programs for their students since these schools have no internet connections, frequent electricity cuts and not enough students to create classroom training facilities.
- Launch Digital Learning Bikes to enable teachers reach their schools where public transport is not easily available.
- Give Scholarships to students through channel partners.
- Interact with eminent speakers to support start-ups, investors and innovation hubs for creating legacy enterprises and bright partnerships.
- Equip students with skills, tools and frameworks to lead the digital transformation in their employment career and communities.